UA South Representatives!

The University of Arizona South selected Emily Tinoco, Arianna Buchanan, and Neeila Borquez to attend the annual HACU National Capitol Forum in Washington, D.C. All are highly motivated and passionate about higher education, and take initiative to support and advocate for others. They are actively involved in their school and community, and have an interest in learning how government works. While at the Forum, each student wrote blog posts describing their experiences. Come along on their journey and read their posts!

Get connected to UA South and UA South's Students!









Tuesday, April 2, 2019

Neeila's Post



Today was my last day at this amazing place. Having the opportunity to meet with the representatives of my state was very significant for me. Yes, I understand that the power to change this country doesn’t relied on me, but, I do have the power to plant a seed that would lead to future roots and positivity.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Emily's Back Home!

We are finally back home! It was a amazing trip, my first time in a plane. My fist time in Washington. It is a life changing experience...